Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pet Cremation - Manila



One of the main things that I considered during the time I was planning to buy my dog is that I will probably outlived it. Well for course to some extent, that is a good thing. Though its still pretty sad. The thought of bidding goodbye to a pet is one of my weakness - you could make me watch sad love movies and I would just yawn. But show me a story about a pet being put to sleep and I'll better get some tissues.


But what if the inevitable day comes? Some people would love their pets so much that they would treat it like a part of the family. That means giving it a proper burial after it passed away. And I found this information about a pet service that offers cremation and burials made specially for pets.

Rainbow Bridge - Pet AfterCare Services
09156076080
Offers:
Pick-up and drop-off of remains from and to the clinic or your home
Urn with engraving
Memorial with pictures



Based on the information I found, they offer cremation services to pets, and yes, they do pick-ups. Upon cremation, they also offer burial services where you can rent a vault to put your pet's remains. Price depends on the place of the vault and can range from 8,000 - 20,000 pesos per contract with a minimal yearly fee. It appears they are building a pet cemetery somewhere in Cubao though I'm not sure if its already finished.


Animal House

Animal house is a known chain of shops for pet services across Metro Manila. Aside from selling pet products, grooming, and vet services, they now also offer cremation upon request.

I haven't personally tried their services, and I sincerely wish I won't have to in the near future, but if the time comes where I need to set a proper goodbye to my baby dog, I guess I'll give them a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment